Month / January 2022
Until June 2022 France will lead the rotating presidency of the Council of the EU. The external cultural agenda of #EU2022FR is a balancing act between its New Roadmap to influence and revisited EU international cultural relations. Read our analysis of the ins-and-outs of the French presidency’s cultural ambitions.27 January 2022
- Africa-Europe cultural relations programming: what’s the agenda
- Africa-Europe Week 2022: Three take-aways for the AU-EU cultural relations partnership
- Act fast: War in Ukraine and EU international cultural relations
- EU-China cultural diplomacy: room for improvement in troubled times?
- 5 Opportunities for European international cultural relations towards ACP countries, beyond the ACP-EU Culture Programme