Business Development and Fundraising Intern
(Full-time or part-time – work from home/private office)
culture Solutions (cS) team is looking for a full-time or part-time Business Development and Fundraising intern, who will contribute to implementing the fundraising and business development strategy and work plan, by delivering fundraising products and thus increasing funding opportunities for culture Solutions core activities. The collaborator will work on a pro-bono basis, or (preferably) benefit from an Erasmus+ Traineeship arrangement.
Main responsibilities (under the supervision of the General Coordinator)
- Contribute in maintaining, updating and developing core fundraising intelligence database, in synergy with the Communications team
- Contribute to the delivery of the business development and fundraising work plan
- Identify funding streams and channels of information (website, platforms, newsletters) relevant to cS activities
- Background research on potential partners and donors, and then update a database of potential partners per area/topic
- Background research and information to fill-in culture Solutions’ external events calendar: gathering events dates, getting information on planning calendars and other foreseen events organised by partners
- Support the work of the Research & Podcast team by sourcing and sharing funding opportunities
- Maintaining and updating cS marketing documents and products
- Timely screen, source information and opportunities (calls for proposals, tenders, projects, events) and share them with the concerned cS team
- Follow up on calls for proposals/tenders
- Update and maintain fundraising intelligence database
- Organise, update and maintain the cS stakeholders’ contact database
- Contribute to the drafting of project proposals together with the members of other teams concerned
- Interest/knowledge in cultural affairs and European affairs, including functioning of cultural organisations and EU institutions
- Experience/interest in fundraising would be an advantage
- High level command of English and French; knowledge of any other EU language is a plus
- Experience in organising and managing databases (desirable)
- Strong written communication skills
Send your CV and a letter of intent to email@example.com and specify “Fundraising intern” in the subject of the email. Please indicate your availability (in terms of hours/week and start-end dates), as well as interest in performing an Erasmus+ internship.
There is no specific deadline to apply: positions will remain open until they are filled in. cS has a regular need for interns and collaborators. Priority will be given to Erasmus+ applicants.
Erasmus+ supports traineeships abroad for students currently enrolled in higher education institutions at Bachelor and Master level as well as for doctoral candidates. These opportunities are also open to recent graduates.
A Learning Agreement is signed between culture Solutions and the sending Academic Institution. A monthly funding of approximately €550 (full-time basis) is provided to the trainee, as well as linguistic support. The traineeship should last between 2 and 12 months, and can be curricular, voluntary or post laureatum (within 1 year from graduation).
For more information, check the European Commission’s official website, ErasmusIntern, or contact your sending institution.