Bilingual Web editor (French-English)
On a pro-bono basis, culture Solutions team is looking for a part-time web editor to take care of our website (and webpages) .
culture Solutions is currently entering a new phase as it is looking for new collaborations and funding. Hence, it is possible that occasional paid services might be required next year. It is also possible that, eventually, some pro bono vacancies might be replaced by paid ones in 2021.
We are looking for someone who is/has:
- Passionate about website management
- Proven experience in website edition (being familiar with WordPress is mandatory) and content production (Canva)
- Interest in cultural and European affairs;
- Bilingual in French and English
- Strong translation skills
- Strong written communication skills
- Autonomous, even remotely (working from home)
- Eager to face new challenges and to meet our dynamic team
- Translating the content of our English website into French
- Developing the French version of the website
- Keeping our pages updated with new content
- Creating content
- Monitoring our page
The successful applicant will, among other things:
- Take part in the weekly meetings of the communications team
- Under the supervision of the Board and of the communications team’s coordinator, he/she will demonstrate proactivity and autonomous delivery capacity regarding the maintenance and regular updating of our website
- Liaise with cS graphic designer to ensure graphic guidelines are applied
culture Solutions is a not-for-profit organization, thus presently all our collaborators are contributing on a pro-bono basis, which also means that monetary remuneration should not be expected. However, we offer the opportunity of a new and unique professional experience where the successful applicants will gain knowledge and competencies on the subjects of the organization. We also provide integration within a team of passionate collaborators and access to a large professional network.
Send your CV and a letter of intent at email@example.com and specify which position you are interested in. There is no specific deadline to apply: positions will remain open until they are filled in. cS has a regular need for interns and collaborators.