Call for a Research Coordinator
This pro-bono position requires significant time availability and the capacity to engage outside normal office hours.
It is ruled by a pro-bono Memorandum of Understanding between the collaborator and the organisation. Alternatively, it can also fit PhD-level Erasmus+ candidates.
culture Solutions was founded in October, 2018. It is currently implementing its 2021 research work plan, structured around 5 main themes:
- Digital and trade
- Cultural Heritage (protection)
- Societal change
- New Bauhaus & Climate Change
- Monitoring & Evaluation
Several research teams (12 collaborators), each led by a Research Associate, are working on the publication of a series of cS briefs and blog posts in 2021.
On a pro bono basis, culture Solutions is hiring an experienced Research Coordinator to design and develop future research programmes, contribute to research-related fundraising and strengthen cS research capacity and production.
Roles & Responsibilities
The Research Coordinator has a leadership role and ensures the smooth delivery and development of cS research activities. His/her main responsibilities entail:
- Supervision of research team processes and outputs (including delivering to agreed deadlines and providing feedback where required) and coaching of research associates
- Coordination with other cS team coordinators (communications, training & know-how sharing, business development and fundraising)
- Selection and recruitment (supported by cS Board, staff and pro-bono collaborators) of new research collaborators and research associates
- Design and develop annual research work plan in coordination with research associates
- Contribute to the design and delivery of research-related fundraising or business development plans
- Coordination with the communications team to promote research publications in the media and on social media
- Experienced researcher (PhD or Masters Degree)
- An active and motivated academic/independent research willing to unleash her/his think tanking potential
- Passion for international cultural relations
- Proven research experience in EU international cultural relations
- Ambition to grow cS Research work strand through successful team work on fundraising
- Proven experience in leading research project teams
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work and edit research pieces in English; fluency in French is definitely a plus; other languages are an asset
Send your CV and a letter of intent to email@example.com and specify “Research Coordinator Position” in the subject of the email. There is no specific deadline to apply: positions will remain open until they are filled.