Become a member of the association
culture Solutions is now widening its membership system in order to unite more like-minded and active individuals around the cS Theory of Change. Joining the association gives you voice and vote, and offers you an opportunity to directly influence EU cultural relations.
- Contribute to trust-building in the world
- Shape European thinking in international cultural relations
- Connect with cultural actors worldwide, building a network of professionals
- Access to up-to date information
- Share expertise and know-how and develop your skillset
- Increase your familiarity with EU policy making
- Experience and expertise in the cultural relations field
- Passion about the EU’s external action
- Annual fee: 25€ for professionals or 10€ for students; 300€ for corporate entities
Interested in joining? Fill in the following form and we will get back to you after the Board has adopted a decision, which may take up to a month, so that you can proceed to pay the membership fee.
Join the team of collaborators
The pro-bono collaborators are the people carrying out the daily tasks in the association’s work. They are divided into teams, focusing on Research, Training and Know-how Sharing, Business Development and Communication.
On a pro bono basis, culture Solutions is hiring an experienced Research Coordinator to design and develop future research programmes, contribute to research-related fundraising and strengthen cS research capacity and production.
See the terms of reference here.
Junior Collaborator vacancies
As part of our communication & development campaigns, we’re looking for motivated and curious graduates or young professionals to join our dynamic and innovative team.
If you want to explore the EU cultural sector and external affairs, take a look at our vacancies and internship offers.
If you are an active researcher, passionate about European and international cultural affairs, join us to explore new facets of trade, technology, the arts, foreign affairs, development and security.
Submit your spontaneous application to email@example.com.
We welcome skilled professionals eager to make a difference through the non-partisan innovative and non-profit creation of commons in the field of EU international cultural relations.
If you feel you are one of those, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.