Tag / Information sharing
In November 2020, culture Solutions facilitated the EEAS conference on The role of the European Union on the Protection and Enhancement of Cultural Heritage in conflict and crisis. This blog summarises the main take-aways of the conference and recommends the launch of specific European communities of practice in this field.8 February 2021
Between 17 and 20 September 2020, Amsterdam played host to this year’s Forum on European Culture. cultureSolutions collaborator Nicole McNeilly was at a selection of the events. She gives a short reflection on the event’s strengths and challenges.
See the blog by Nicole McNeilly.8 October 2020
The first free and open sectoral mapping on classical music in China to enhance cultural cooperation between Europeans and Chinese cultural professionals
If you wish to partner with us to produce and share more mappings on a given sector, country or region, contact us!30 September 2020
From June 26-29, Culture Solutions attended the EUNIC Siena Cultural Relations Forum. As the last part of the “CreW Cultural Relations at Work project”, intending to foster discussion and reflection on cultural diplomacy between policy-makers, practitioners and academics. See the blog by SJohanna Suo and Virgine Wyart.14 September 2019
- European Spaces of Culture: A blueprint for a Cultural Team Europe
- Team Europe’s future heritage? Protecting shared memories in conflict
- EU External Cultural Action: decolonising the praxis?
- Team Europe Worldwide: 10 Tips for Regional & Global Cultural Programming (II)
- Team Europe Worldwide & Programming – 5 Tips to Blow the EU Cultural Breeze (I)