Month / July 2021
The rapid digitalisation of the cultural and creative sector requires effective international norms and frameworks for trade and cooperation. This brief analyses the promotion of diverse digital cultural content in recent EU trade agreements and innovative initiatives.12 July 2021
- Africa-Europe cultural relations programming: what’s the agenda
- Africa-Europe Week 2022: Three take-aways for the AU-EU cultural relations partnership
- Act fast: War in Ukraine and EU international cultural relations
- EU-China cultural diplomacy: room for improvement in troubled times?
- 5 Opportunities for European international cultural relations towards ACP countries, beyond the ACP-EU Culture Programme