Towards a sustainable cultural and creative industry in ACP countries
On 9 and 10 June, the Organisation of African, Caribbean and Pacific States (OEACP) and the European Union with the technical support of Culture Solutions and Nookom are organising a virtual webinar “Towards a sustainable cultural and creative industry in African, Caribbean and Pacific countries”.
This online event aims to open a space for dialogue and reflection, approaching all issues related to the creative and cultural sectors and their potential to achieve sustainable, human and economic development, while putting into perspective the Programme’s actions in support of the cultural and audiovisual industries in the ACP.
On 10 June, Damien Helly, culture Solutions co-founder, will be moderating panel 6 ‘ACP-EU Culture Programme: Building The Resilience Of The Cultural And Creative Sectors In Times Of Pandemic’.
The meeting is aimed at: cultural professionals from the EU and ACP countries, implementing partners of the ACP-EU Culture Programme, media, representatives of the academic world or the EU and ACP diplomatic missions, development actors.
Simultaneous interpretation will be offered in English, French and Portuguese.
The two-day programme is divided into six insightful thematic panels:
- Panel 1: Digital Acceleration: New Horizons For The Cultural And Creative Industries
- Panel 2: Gender And Culture: Diversity, Participation And Leadership In The Creative Industries
- Panel 3: Unlocking The Potential Of Cultural And Creative Industries: Sustainable Growth And Decent Jobs
- Panel 4: Towards A More Inclusive Cultural And Creative Industry. From Principles To Reality
- Panel 5: Youth And Cultural Literacy: Investing In The Future
- Panel 6: ACP-EU Culture Programme: Building The Resilience Of The Cultural And Creative Sectors In Times Of Pandemic